Tuesday, July 10, 2007

i'll just write whatever comes to mind...hmmm. a few weeks from now i will be leaving this office. ayaw kong isipin na mamimiss ko 'to, i might end up asking dante to work again...nakaset na ang mind ko to be a housewife, and that's what God wants me to be, to do.

after the couple's retreat, i thought nothing has sinked into dante's heart, i was wrong, yun pala every little things mattered to him, being the head of the family, marami...i am so thankful to God that finally He has spoken to Dante and that He answered my prayers..true, God really answers prayers, we just have to be patient enough for when He will reveal to us his answers. A week after the retreat, dante confessed to me his unfaithfulness....but i chose to forgive for I believe that God has plans why he made Dante to reveal to me his unfaithfulness...

to whatever the unfaithfulness was, i will reveal on my next blog...have to go somewhere, bye!

No comments: